Capacity Building & Fundraising
Voluntary Action Harrow Co-operative offer a wide variety of ways to help you start, develop or improve your voluntary and community organisation, or social enterprise.
Their Development Workers can help groups with a range of issues, for example:
- Advice on how to start a new voluntary, community or social enterprise organisation
- Help with business planning or gaining a sense of strategic direction
- Help with relevant policies and procedures
- Advice on quality marks and accreditation
- Fundraising advice
- Finance advice (budgets, cash-flow & statements)
- Volunteer recruitment, induction and management tools & techniques
- Advice on monitoring and evaluating your impact
- Help with your marketing & communications, including social media
- Signposting to other sources of support
- Filling Out This Form (preferred option): https://goo.gl/DzpWjS
- Call: 020 8861 5894
- Email: contact@voluntaryactionharrow.